Last year, at the end of C4, we were all thinking about the topic of our personal projects. Everyone has his idea, it may be related to their hobbies or related to something they want to do in their future. One day before giving the topic, I had no idea about what my personal project is about, I kept thinking but no ideas came.
Until I was watching the television and I saw a talk show talking about the pollution of the River Nile. So I told myself “What about helping to find solutions for the River Nile problems?” then I decided to create a booklet discussing different Nile problems as pollution and also politics conflicts about the Nile. I started my project with doing a lot of researches and interviews until I had a sufficient amount of information that will be useful to me. After collecting the information, I started typing my booklet on my laptop. After finishing it, I corrected the mistakes then I went to print it. To know what my booklet is talking about, well, my booklet is interpreting all kind of pollutants as agricultural, industrial and municipal pollutants and the politic problems as the problem between Egypt and Ethiopia.
To conclude, the topic of my personal project was difficult to find, but when I found it, I tried my best in researches to have a good booklet full of information. At the end, it was a good experience doing my personal project because I learned how to communicate during interviews and also while printing the booklet. I learned how to schedule my time between personal project and other school work.

No comments:
Post a Comment