Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Qualities of a good friend


Everyone, in his life has his good moments and bad moments, sadness and happiness. These feelings, he should share it with others, these others are friends, but friends are divided in two sections, the good ones and the bad ones. Everyone searches the friend that will be always next him during his difficult moments and even during his happy moments. We are always searching for the good friend. Good friend has qualities; if these qualities increase he’s better and better. Friendship is the most important aspect that keeps everyone resists against his difficulties.

There is a list of the basic qualities that should be found in a good friend. First of all, the most important two on which everything is based is honesty and trustworthy. Honesty and trustworthy are the key to everything in a true friendship, it allows me having the brave to tell my friend everything I do because I’m sure if he’s honest and trustful, he will keep my smallest secret that I told him. Second quality is being with your friend during his ups and downs, never let him alone, enjoying the moment or being sad, that’s what makes you stronger during your difficult time.  Finally, I can say that a good and a real friends are the ones who give you hope while disappointed, giving you advices to the right directions and making  you laugh when you are sad.

To conclude, I can say that good friends are one of the most important people in my life, I should take care of them, I should not lose them because it’s very difficult to have a friend with a lot of good qualities. I can say that friends changed a lot in my life, for now and the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment