I DON’T BELIEVE IN NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION. I think it’s a good way to start my post. Some of us wait for the New Year planning that he will change. But why waiting for change from year to year while you have 365 days to change in them? I personally don’t follow the attitude of the New Year’s resolution. But that doesn’t mean I don’t respect the persons that changes with the New Year, I respect them because I look for the concept of CHANGING, it’s like making a deadline for himself.
Also I have hopes in changing myself for the better but I still don’t find the right time. I wish that I could be more helpful, not only with friends but with my family and my community, it’s a big and dangerous weak point in my personality if I don’t change it quickly. I should be more nice and obeisant towards my parents because a lot of lessons in life taught me that parents are the most important factors in your entire life. In addition some persons around me say that I am a little selfish, that’s also a trait that I should take care of changing it because I might lose some close and dear persons with this trait inside of my character.
To conclude, New Year’s Resolution is just a concept that was put in people minds as if it’s the right time for changing. But every day is the right time to change to the positive way. I believe in the second one. I hope that I could change myself quickly so I won’t have any damages and regrets in my life. Everyone should review himself, evaluate his character traits, and see what is going wrong, what people think of him. Once he finds cons in his character, it’s the time to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment